Subject: Re: Blind Zune user needs help!

Re: Blind Zune user needs help!

From: Rocker <>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 05:26:04 -0700

Hi you ask:
I have sent several messages asking for help. I am not sure if they got
through. I have a Zune and need speech Software. Can any one create Rock Box
software to work with Zune?

Sure they can. It's another story to think that a developer will do it

If I remember correctly the Zoom is a Microsoft product right? Most open
source coders do not like Microsoft. It's the principal of the think I

You need to know that a lot of work goes into porting rocbox on any player.

Bottom line?

Don't get your hopes up man!

Please respond.