Subject: Update on my Rockbox Instalation

Update on my Rockbox Instalation

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 09:24:42 -0600

Hey guys,
I'm the blind user that is trying to install RB on my 60 GB Ipod.
Its in disk mode, I received no errors that I can tell when
installing the RB. I tried unzipping the RB after my install
like the note said, just in case that was my problem. No luck!
It still boots into the Apple, even when I hold menu while it
boots. I need help! Any suggestions? Its difficult to type this
stuff. I even had a sighted person do it, but no luck. Can
someone give me their number so I can call you? I live in the
Thanks, I would appreciate any help you can give me.

Sarai D. Bucciarelli