Subject: Re: lang files

Re: lang files

From: Daniel Stenberg <>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:58:04 +0100 (CET)

On Fri, 29 Dec 2006, Dominik Riebeling wrote:

> I don't know about the most recent voice files, but there was some work
> trying to be able building them regularly. No idea how that evolved, though.
> Feel free to ask in irc if you are interested.)

I've written the script for it and I intend to start building automated voice
files soon, at least for english.

However, I will do this on Linux and I'm therefore limited to the TTS engines
available there and they might not be as fancy as some of the Windows ones.
There should however not be any license problems involved.

To get a feel for these automated voice builds, see this URL:

  Daniel Stenberg -- --