Subject: Re: Hello intro

Re: Hello intro

From: Sarai D. Bucciarelli <>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:02:11 -0600

Can you add me too? I also am blind and need help.

impaired. I'm trying to get rockbox to run on an ipod vidio. I
have had no luck thus far geting it to talk. I followed the
instructions on the manual and installed the latest dayley build
for the thing. Help! Take care and happy holidays.
> Sarah Alawami
> MsN:
> skype: marrie1
> Website;
>> Man is the only animal that can remain on friendly terms with
the victims he intends to eat until he eats them.