Subject: Re: making progress but still need help

Re: making progress but still need help

From: Brian Hartgen <>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 16:20:48 -0000

One suggestion would be to go to my web site at

I created an audio tutorial for installing Rockbox onto the iPod using a
screen-reader, so look for the iPod page and you will see it there. Ensure
you have followed all the instructions.

If you lived in the UK, I would install it for you as I have done this for a
number of new Rockbox users lately. One of those devices was an iPod video
so I know it works OK.

I hope that helps.

Brian Hartgen

SKYPE: brianhartgen