Subject: daily build for iAudio X5?

daily build for iAudio X5?

From: Erin M. Chaves <>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:57:57 -0500

Hi, all,

Would someone send me a link where I could download a daily build for the iAudio X5? I tried the links on the site, but they seem to lead to nowhere.
I couldn't help myself and finally bought a player. :-) It's actually not here yet, but I was looking around the site.

"It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own;
but the great man is he who in the midst of the
crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude."
Ralph Waldo Emerson