Subject: RE: rockbox Digest, Vol 16, Issue 56

RE: rockbox Digest, Vol 16, Issue 56

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:32:05 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 1 Jan 2007, Quinn Brideau wrote:

> Does any body have any news about rockbox for the 80 gig ipod

Congratulations. One line of content, 46K of irrelevant quotes. And to top it
off: a totally stupid subject. I nominate this the mail of the month.

PLEASE use common sense and stop torturing the ovre 700 subscribers of this
list:

  - cut out all irrlevant quotes from your mail
  - use sensible mail subjects
  - don't reply to mails as a shortcut to writing new ones
  - don't waste our time and mailboxes by asking about stuff you could easily
    find the answer to after a 30 seconds talk with Google

Thanks.