Subject: Re: recording volume on Iaudio?

Re: recording volume on Iaudio?

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 12:57:51 -0800

> Yes. The recording volume control adjusts the >monitoring volume. In
> other words, if you are listening to the recording as you >make it, the
> volume control adjusts the level of what you hear. >Note that the
> recording volume control does not affect the volume of >the recording
> itself. To adjust the recording level (which is what I >think that you
> mean by "volume of the mic"), adjust the gain control, >not the volume.
And to do that, arrow down once with the joystick and then use left/right
arrows to adjust the volumes. Arrowing down once more will adjust only the
gain of the left channel; then if you arrow down once, the final mode will
adjust the gain of the right channel only. So you want to enter the
recording screen, and arrow down once.

Grant