Subject: Re: A few bugs with latest rockbox

Re: A few bugs with latest rockbox

From: Dominik Riebeling <dominik.riebeling_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:31:02 +0100

On 1/2/07, Harald Milz <hm_at_seneca.muc.de> wrote:
> Mat Mirabella <mat_mirabella_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have had intermittent skipping with rockbox-jbuild-5g64MB-20060930-1.zip.

Also, this isn't any official version of Rockbox (as far as I can see
from the filename). Unofficial versions are not supported, and when
reporting bugs do this *only* against the current official build.
Unofficial builds are out of the control of the Rockbox team and that
may cause unwanted side effects, introduce new bugs and various more.

 - Dominik