Subject: Help with Iriver H-320

Help with Iriver H-320

From: Maslo Michael E <Michael.E.Maslo_at_irs.gov>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 09:14:56 -0600

Hi list:

Need help desperately with Rockbox and the Iriver H-320.

I instealled the software and used build JP 1.28 of the firmware and the
fpatcher.

I copied the english ms mary voice in to the lang folder and the unit
boots up fine. I get the message of how many files are on the ipod but
when I hit the NAVI button to go into the menus it will not speak and/or
do anything.

I am not sure of course if the rockbox splash screen is shown since I am
blind.

However when I do have sighted assistance and they hit the navi button
they do see rockbox in the menus.

What am I doing wrong and why am I not getting any voices??? Why is not
reading the menus?

Am I using the wrong build of firmware or what?? Please help.

Really frustrated.

Michael Maslo
Lead Customer Service Representative
Group 24