Subject: RE: Help with Iriver H-320

RE: Help with Iriver H-320

From: Maslo Michael E <Michael.E.Maslo_at_irs.gov>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 10:12:24 -0600

Glenn:

Sorry about that. Yes my iriver.

Well these are the steps I took.

I downloaded firmware h320_jp_v128 and the fpatcher program.

I hit enter on fpatcher and browsed to the h320_Iriver.hex file and
clicked on patch.

I got a successful message saying it was patched.

After that I copied the hex file on to the root of the iriver.

After that I had sighted assistance go to general menu and then firmware
update.
I hit or she hit enter or whatever to update firmware.
It turned itself off and then I turned it back on.

I had already installed the rockbox software and saw the iriver file on
the root, the hex file i copied and also the ms mary voice in the lang
folder called something like english_voice file.

When I rebooted the Iriver it said nothing. Again I can't tell if the
rockbox splash screen showed up but will look at that in a few moments.

I am using firmware version 1.28.

Any ideas?