Subject: Re: More H-320 help please

Re: More H-320 help please

From: Glenn Ervin <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 22:39:18 -0600

Hi Michael,
You might try another reset.
Also, it may not help, but again, it might, but you should try doing a check disk on the drive, when you have it connected.
You can arrow to it in "my computer", and press alt + enter on the drive, and do a control + tab to the "tools" page and do the check disk.
Be sure to check both options with the space bar before starting the scan.
HTH.
Glenn