Subject: Re: Blind person interested in getting an Ipod with Rockbox

Re: Blind person interested in getting an Ipod with Rockbox

From: Pop Eye <pop__eye_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 12:11:52 -0800

Regarding the accessories:

To use them without Rockbox running, I.E radio is it a simple operation like
pressing menue key, then picking radio? I can see well enough to know where
I am in a menue, but have not enough vision to read, so I can see that the
third option on a menue is highlighted, but I can not search through a
playlist for a certain file.