Subject: Help with voice files!

Help with voice files!

From: Robin Kipp <robin.kipp_at_gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 23:13:06 +0100

Hello all,
I have the 30GB iPod Video. Now I have 2 problems with the English.voice
file. I don't know why, but it doesn't spell folder names anymore, it
just says "Directory 1, 2, 3" and so on... I checked all related
settings and everything seems to be OK there. I restarted the iPod, now
it still says Directory 1, 2, 3... But the menus aren't voiced anymore.
I don't know what I could do now, because I'm blind and can't access the
menus anymore. I deleted the .Rockbox folder and the Rockbox.ipod file
and copied the originals from my hard disk back to the iPod, but after I
restarted the iPod it was still the same. Please help!!! Thanks!
Robin.