Subject: iAudio recording issues

iAudio recording issues

From: Erin M. Chaves <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 07:16:15 -0500

Hi, all!
In my case recording works perfectly with iaudio x5. I had some
problems with setting up recording level but after some clarification
provided on this list I am perfectly satisfied with the way recording
works on iaudio.

Well, what's your secret, Sergei? I'm having recording issues, too. I'm not ruling out some human error yet, though. Last night I seemed to get stuck in the recording screen. It was impossible for me to tell what was going on without speech. I started recording, and I never could turn it off. Or, maybe I wasn't actually recording but in the prerecording mode, as I could hear feedback from the microphone. After silently struggling with it for a while (careful not to wake my husband) I was able to stop the process...whatever it was. I then found the file I had created, but it was blank. Rather strange. I think I'll wait a while to play with that again. :-)