Subject: Re: iAudio recording issues

Re: iAudio recording issues

From: Erin Chaves <>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 12:49:25 -0500

Hi, Sergei,

Thank you for the info! Well, I made another attempt early this morning,
and again something went wrong, and I again had a blank file in the
'recordings' folder. I think I'll wait until my husband can look at it. I
don't know what I could be doing wrong.
Speaking of recording, is there an easy way to record from the radio? I
didn't see any instruction on how to do this. I probably won't use it very
much. I'm only curious.