Subject: Re: 2 quick X5 questions

Re: 2 quick X5 questions

From: Brandon Hicks <reyuth1010_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:24:12 -0700

Hi,

For your second question about the EQ, what I did was just went in the
\.rockbox\eqs folder and selected the acoustic.cfg file and edited it.
If you go through the EQ settings when playback is stopped, you'll find
out all the acceptable options and you can modify the CFG accordingly
then load it in Rockbox.

HTH
Brandon