Subject: Re: help with audio x5

Re: help with audio x5

From: Erin Chaves <em_chalet_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:37:14 -0500

Dennis wrote:
  hi list. i got rockbox on my x5 but have no speech. i followed directions and don't have any speech. also my x5 will nolonger come up as a disc drive when i blug in the usb cable. so i can't even get into it to change anything. please help!

  HI, Dennis,
  What voice file are you using? I had issues in the beginning with the voice as well, and I had accidentally installed the incorrect voice file.
  I went to:
  http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/VoiceFilessss
  Here's the name of the file that works for me
  english_Reed_fast_cvs.zip
  Feel free to e-mail me off list if I can help in any way! I'm quite new with iAudio, but I'm having no problems now except for the fact that I can't record.

  Erin