Subject: Hosting Music for Free

Hosting Music for Free

From: Nathan Hevenstone <jimmyrrpage_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 18:09:52 -0500

I would like to be able to host music not by myself for free. The only
problem is, I can't find a place that will do it. When I want to share a
song with a forum, I am currently forced to use RapidShare, MegaUpload, or
UploadingIt, all of which causes problems for somebody. I would like to be
able to host a song, have a link to click on it, and it doesn't have to be
downloaded and cause problems for those who can't download it.

I have tried unsuccesfully to share songs with people on different forums
using these three places. And now I'm desperate.

MySpace won't let me because it has to be original work. I put the idea to
Photobucket and they liked it, but chances are they're going to go the same
route MySpace went if they do it at all. I've done google searches and I
either have to pay for it or it has to be my own original work.

I don't have the money to pay for hosting. I can't use Megaupload,
Rapidshare, or UploadingIt, because, again, it always causes problems for
somebody. So I need help, badly. Where can I host non-original songs
that I want to share with others online, for free, that makes the song
compatible with most players, and allows for listening without downloading?
All help would be highly appreciated.

--
See Me at my YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jimmyRRpage