Subject: Modifying keymaps

Modifying keymaps

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 17:09:00 -0800

Hi All,

Is there a way for a user to modify the Rockbox keymap file for the iriver
H340? I have limited programming knowledge but have programmed in basic and
done a bit of scripting before. What I want to do (and this would be a
nifty feature to have) is create a keymap for easy podcast listening. In
this way, left/right arrows would act as rewind/fast forward only, and
another key combination would be used for moving from track to track (say
on+left and on+right). This would be a neat feature to add to the settings
(say general settings -> playback -> keyboard mode) but meantime is there a
way I can modify this myself?

Grant