Subject: RE: Resetting Rockbox

RE: Resetting Rockbox

From: daniel dalton <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 14:26:58 +1100

I do not use an iriver anymore but I am pretty sure you should go to
recording from the main menu. Then to recording screen and the recording
should start or you might have to press the record button within the
recording screen to start the recording.
The record button is the top right and to stop the recording I think you
just press stop which is the bottom left button.
Hope this helps.
Cheers Daniel
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you