Subject: fresh question

fresh question

From: Adrian Dusa <adi_at_roda.ro>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:47:32 +0200

Dear list,

I'm a newbie Rockbox user, I just installed it in a video iPod 5G and it is...
AWESOME! :)
Guys, you're unbelievable. Really, thanks for all your hard work.

My question is probably stupid, but I already spent a few hours reading here
and there with no avail. How does one get to the files and directories from
the WPS?

What I do is: select an mp3 to play, I get in the WPS. Whem pressing MENU I
get to the main menu, but how do I get to the files?

Thank you in advance, I hope I can pop-in with simple questions like these
from time to time.
Adrian

--
Adrian Dusa