Subject: Iriver H10 description of buttons and jacks

Iriver H10 description of buttons and jacks

From: Melissa Keys <melkeys_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 20:54:30 +0000

Hi. A blind friend of mine just bought a new Iriver H10 to use with
Rockbox. I was helping her and noticed that the online manual didn't have a
description of the buttons and jacks for the player. We're trying to figure
out where the AC adapter goes and where the power button is etc. it isn't
at all like my Iriver H320. While looking through the manual we noticed
that there is a place where someone was supposed to write a description of
the buttons, but it isn't done yet. Let me know if anyone has sucha
description so we can get started. I have already downloaded the necessary
rockbox files and voicebox as well. We just need to know how to get this up
and going and the manual said something about pressing the power and select
button to get the player into a mode so that we can connect via USB to the
computer. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Melissa Keys

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live