Subject: Re: Iriver H10 description of buttons and jacks

Re: Iriver H10 description of buttons and jacks

From: Martin Courcelles <martinfc_at_rogers.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:29:49 -0500

Hi there,
Following is a complete description of the buttons and the IRiver itself.
You can charge the IRiver either via the usb power or with the supplied
power supply. The power suplly also plugs into the proprietary usb cable
which comes with the Iriver. You can find the usb connection at the bottom
of the player when it is facing you.
Buttons:
Left side, only one button which is both the power button and the menu
button. Hold it down for a longer period of time to turn it on or off. A
shorter time to get the Rockbox menu up.

Buttons underneath the screen:
Left buttn to go back and right button to go forward or select. It also
works as a context menu button if you hold it down for a long time.
A scroll touch bar is found between these two buttons.

Right side of player:
From top to bottom; rewind, play/pause and fast-forward.
Top of player.