Subject: Re: Updated VoiceFiles

Re: Updated VoiceFiles

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 13:17:08 +1100

Hi Grant

Is there any chance you could post up to date english.lang files on your
site as well as I am struggling to find one, or if I am just being stupid
and it is readily available somewhere could you let me know as I want to
make some new voice files using the Australian English voice.

Hamish ----- Original Message -----