Subject: Re: Iriver H10 description of buttons and jacks

Re: Iriver H10 description of buttons and jacks

From: Melissa Keys <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 04:14:05 +0000

Hi. Thank you so much! Everything is up and running and working quite well
now. I was able to find sighted assistance for the buttons, but will keep
your excellent description for the future. There was a piece of plastic in
the hole for the USB chord to plug into and it was a little difficult to
remove, but once I was able to plug that in I was able to plug the power
adapter in and got rockbox going. However, we are still trying to figure
out where the stop button is... Once songs are playing we can't figure out
how to stop them in order to switch directories or go into the menus. If
you know how to do this, please let us know. I am about to check the manual

Melissa Keys

The MSN Entertainment Guide to Golden Globes is here. Get all the scoop.