Subject: Question About Installing Rockbox

Question About Installing Rockbox

From: Keith Bundy <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 14:30:50 -0600

I just received an IPod Nano and am attempting to install Rockbox. I am following the instructions given on the homepage of Brian Hartgens.

I connected the Nano to the computer and had a sighted person set ITunes to enable to use as disk. I noticed that, when i found the Ipod in Windows Explorer, no music was shown - just calendar, contacts, and notes folders.

The second problem came when i ran the command

ipodpatcher --scan

I received the message

[err] no ipods found

Any assistance will most definitely be appreciated.

Keith Bundy
Madison, SD USA