Subject: Re: Question About Installing Rockbox

Re: Question About Installing Rockbox

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:09:08 +1100

If you just received it then there is a pretty good chance it is a second generation Nano which wont work with Rockbox. You can tell the difference in two simple ways the second gen has a metallic feel to its body and the edges are slightly rounded where the first gen feels more plastic and has square edges. If it is a second gen then you are out of luck.

Cheers

Hamish