Subject: Re: Updated voice files

Re: Updated voice files

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:53:12 +1100

Hi Grant

Thanks very much for posting the inglish.lang file on your web page, it is good to find one posted. May I just add one small suggestion, if I may, would it be possible to put the date the lang file was created up there as well as I would find this useful. It may also be useful to do this for your voice files so we know what new features if any may now be included.

Thanks again