Subject: Re: Updated voice files

Re: Updated voice files

From: Hamish Mackenzie <hamish_at_mackenzieoz.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:53:12 +1100

Hi Grant

Thanks very much for posting the inglish.lang file on your web page, it is good to find one posted. May I just add one small suggestion, if I may, would it be possible to put the date the lang file was created up there as well as I would find this useful. It may also be useful to do this for your voice files so we know what new features if any may now be included.

Thanks again

Hamish