Subject: Re: Choosing a player for recording

Re: Choosing a player for recording

From: Jani Kinnunen <jkinnunen_at_pp.inet.fi>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:56:59 +0200

Hi,

I've been using an Iriver H320 unit since november 2005 and have been very
satisfied. The unit has an internal mic as well as a line-in/external mic
plug. Recording to wav, MP3, WavPack and AIFF format is supported from any
of these sources. The speaking user interface is also working well for the
most part.

Jani