Subject: Re: Choosing a player for recording

Re: Choosing a player for recording

From: Jani Kinnunen <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 14:56:59 +0200

I've been using an Iriver H320 unit since november 2005 and have been very
satisfied. The unit has an internal mic as well as a line-in/external mic
plug. Recording to wav, MP3, WavPack and AIFF format is supported from any
of these sources. The speaking user interface is also working well for the
most part.