Subject: RE: rockbox on the ipod mini.

RE: rockbox on the ipod mini.

From: daniel dalton <>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 22:28:13 +1100

Hi Dave.
The ipod mini that I was looking at has been sold, but I am still
looking for another one. I am going away this weekend and will not have
access to the net so when I get back I will find one and send the link.
I hope that's O.K.
Thanks for all your help.

skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you