Subject: RE: Limits with the file browser

RE: Limits with the file browser

From: daniel dalton <daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:45:15 +1100

Hi
You don't need to adjust the number of files you can view in the file
browser unless you have more files that you need to be able to view.
This doesn't include talk files because you don't need to view these.

Cheers Daniel

Email <mailto:daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com> daniel.dalton47_at_gmail.com
msn daniel638_at_gmail.com
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you
are.