Subject: Re: Limits with the file browser

Re: Limits with the file browser

From: Mike Holden <rockbox_at_mikeholden.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:39:51 -0000 (UTC)

Erin Chaves wrote:
> In 'general settings', 'system', 'limits', 'files in directory browser',
> the default setting is 400 files. So, does this include the generated
> talk voice files? If I place 400 MP3s in the directory, do I have to
> expand the limit to include the 400 .talk files?

If you View the talk files as well as the music files (e.g. by setting
View->All in the menu) then you will need to increase the setting. However
if you only view music files, then you don't need to change it.

It only limits how many files you can actually see in the browaser, not
any files/folders hidden by your settings.

--
Mike Holden
http://www.by-ang.com - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted