Subject: Another etiquette question

Another etiquette question

From: Erin Chaves <>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 07:21:07 -0500

While we're pondering over list etiquette...
What if we ask a question on list, and people respond to it. Is it acceptable list etiquette to post our regards on the Rockbox list, or should we contact the person or persons privately?
For example, I would like to thank Daniel Dalton and Mike Holden for responding to my inquiry about the limits in the file browser. :-)
I'm asking this, as I'm on another list which prefers us to take things like this off of the main list traffic, however I've never heard any objection of such things on the Rockbox list.

Take care, all,