Subject: Re: Another etiquette question

Re: Another etiquette question

From: ben mustill-rose <bmustillrose_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 23:46:10 +0000

the way that i see it is that if someones got a problem, they should
search the archives first to avoid waiting for a reply.
If we say thanks privately, it won't be archived, so how can people in
the furture, or even people on the list atm tell if this user was a
help or not or and if the problem worked?

BEN.