Subject: Re: I'm doing something wrong

Re: I'm doing something wrong

From: Grant Hardy <grant_hardy_at_telus.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 12:22:23 -0800

> When I power on my iPod video 30gb player, all >rockbox says is "move",
> "move failed", or "upsidedown", or nothing at all.
Which voice file did you install? If you installed an older voice file (one
meant for release 2.5 of Rockbox as opposed to one for a current daily
build), you'll experience this behaviour. There are a number of places to
get updated voice files. To all who don't know, i've put up a temporary
page listing my own voice files, until i can get Wiki write permission.
www.ginfinity.com/rockbox

Grant