Subject: Re: Rockbox question

Re: Rockbox question

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:20:22 -0000 (UTC)

Woody Anna Dresner wrote:
> Hi James,
> Yes, Rockbox comes with lots of plug-ins. There are games and other
> things. I haven't explored them because they don't speak, but there are
> lots.

It also comes with a manual, a wiki and various other pieces of
documentation, which lots of people have put a lot of effort into
producing. I suggest the original poster reads these before asking other
questions which are adequately covered elsewhere! Look on the
website for links to all of these.

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Greetings Cards, Jewellery and Gifts