Subject: Re: Charging the aIriver

Re: Charging the aIriver

From: Chisel Wright <chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 10:51:41 +0000

On Thu, Jan 25, 2007 at 08:47:45PM +1100, Andrea Sherry wrote:
> Does this occur when the Unit is connected via USB?

I've always charged my iRiver by USB only, regardless of whether or not
I'm using the Rockbock firmware.
Come to think of it I don't know where the AC adapter is that plugs into
the USB cable.

> If this information exists in the namual, could I be provided with the section number please.

I'm certain it's a standard feature - nothing Rockbox specific.

--
Chisel Wright
e: chisel_at_herlpacker.co.uk