Subject: Re: RSS Feed

Re: RSS Feed

From: Paul Louden <paulthenerd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 23:21:08 -0600

"Log
Message: Accept FS#6285 by Wenbin Leo, Thanks."

Immediately after the New Revision number at the very beginning. You
don't need to read past that.

I'll admit, some additional formatting would help (endlines after the
date, and after the revision number, and after the end of the message)
but I don't see how an additional feed is needed just because this one
contains additional information *after* the parts that would be
relevant to users.

If the files changed came first, I might agree more significant
changes were needed.