Subject: Re: Patch for iPod Video Playback needed or not?

Re: Patch for iPod Video Playback needed or not?

From: Jean-Philippe Monteiro <joaophilippe.mb.monteiro_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:37:21 +0700

On Monday 29 January 2007 17:20, Barry Wardell wrote:
> There are "How to encode files" instructions on the PluginMpegplayer
> page. Alternatively, you could try the Windows GUI here:
> http://www.misticriver.net/showthread.php?t=51189

Running Linux...

I sure noticed the Encoding part down the videoplayer plugin page. Just
looked, err, containing a lot of opportunities for confusion...

I've got vlc here. Will give it a go...

Thanks

Jean-Philippe.

--
SuSE93 Linux Kernell 2.6.11.4-21.14 KDE 3.4.0 Kontact 1.1 Kmail 1.8
PHNOM PENH - CAMBODIA