Subject: Re: Problems trying to get my Iriver H340 talking

Re: Problems trying to get my Iriver H340 talking

From: Mike Keithley <mkeithley_at_pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:51:58 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much for the link.

I got the firmware patched and flashed, thought I needed sighted help for
this. But it works! It's talking!

As far as I can tell, Rockbox works just like on my Archos, which is getting
old; and I think either the battery or disk needs to be replaced. It will
shut down unpredictably while playing a file and must be re-started; and
this when there is still a 50 percent charge on the battery.

It's nice to have the Iriver working. Now I can look into the Archos's
problems and have a working backup.

Thank you very much.

Mike Keithley