Subject: Re: battery level

Re: battery level

From: Jonas H <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:02:03 +0100

Michael DiFebbo wrote:
> Sarai wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I noticed on the Archos, and Ipod the free disk space always stays the
>> same, so don't rely on that.
>
> On the iriver and iPod platforms, press "Select" on that screen and
> Rockbox will scan the disk and update the free space. I'm not sure of
> the button mapping on the Archos.

On the Recorder, I believe it's the on button (but I'm not entirely sure).

Also, it should be said that this is most likely a problem caused by
Windows messing up the free space count on the hard disk, rather than a
bug in Rockbox. Rockbox will update the amount of free disk space, e.g.
when it records something.

I almost never experience this problem when using my Iriver with Linux,
but have seen it a couple of times after using it with Windows.

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk