Subject: Fwd: [bt-dimeadozen-org] FLAC files through iTunes

Fwd: [bt-dimeadozen-org] FLAC files through iTunes

From: Nathan Hevenstone <jimmyrrpage_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 20:55:30 -0500

This is a message originally sent to the dimeadozen list about playing FLAC
on iTunes. I know RockBox works with iPods, but is there a RockBox for
iTunes or a plug-in/software that will play FLAC? Or will Rock, once
installed on the iPod, work on iTunes as well?

You can respond to me and I'll tell Mitch, or you can email Mitch personally
and tell him:
Mitch Stargrove <mitch_at_dancingdna.com>

Thanks.