Subject: Iriver H340 For Sale

Iriver H340 For Sale

From: Dj Paddy <mygroups_at_djpaddy.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:25:32 -0000

Heya all.

I'm sorry if this is deemed off topic but as there are many people on this
list who are interested in players that support Rockbox I thought the
general list might be interested in this.

I've an Iriver H340 for sale. It comes boxed with charger and all
documentation, as well as the leather protective case.

I suspect the hard drive may be dying in the unit and thus a replacement
would need to be sot.

I unfortunately don't have the time to go hunting for one myself or even
have the expertise needed to replace the drive.

Hard drives are relatively inexpensive for these units though. Especially
if you were to replace like for like in terms of capacity.

I am asking £140 but am willing to negotiate on the price.

I will ship the unit for free to anywhere within the UK and even Europe.

If there's no interest after 1 week I will assume it's not wanted by anyone
on the list and will advertise the unit on Ebay.

With the exception of the hard drives problems the unit is in excellent
condition and runs Rockbox wonderfully, this includes the voice user
interface.

If you'd like to know more please contact me at,

barry_at_barry-toner.co.uk

Regards.
Barry