Subject: Re: IAudio X5L joystick

Re: IAudio X5L joystick

From: David Bleakley <>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:19:56 -0800 (PST)

>Hi Clement,
>I haven't noticed anything. I've had my X5 since around November. I had
>to take one back because the right side of the joystick totally refused
>to work, but the one I have now works fine.
I had a similar problem, I would press to the right and the key recognised was not always the one to the right. On the original firmware, it occasionally happened, with rockbox it happened all the time (It us probably more sensitive)
I persuaded the shop I bought it from to replace it and the unit seems much better. It still very occasionally registers the wrong key.
Hope this helps

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.*