Subject: Daily builds downloads have no timestamp

Daily builds downloads have no timestamp

From: Mike Holden <>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:46:09 -0000 (UTC)

When downloading today's daily build, I noticed that the download files no
longer include the build date encoded into the filename (e.g., but instead use a generic name (e.g.

Was this intentional?

I prefer the old method, as I tend to keep many old versions as well, and
can see at a glance which version is which, without needing to manually
rename each build after I download it.

Mike Holden - the place to shop for all manner of hand crafted
items, including Greetings Cards, Jewellery and Gifts