Subject: a question about rockbox on the sansa e200

a question about rockbox on the sansa e200

From: kim <>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:54:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone,
  I wonder if anyone could tell me if the audio on the sansa e200 using rockbox is complete, or give me a rough estimation on when it will be. I am visually-impaired, and looking forward to using rockbox on the e200. Folder support, and the possibility of speech driven menus is a vast improvement over the default firmware, and less than knowledgable tech suport.
  Thanks so much,

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.