Subject: Re: a question about rockbox on the sansa e200

Re: a question about rockbox on the sansa e200

From: greg <>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 10:31:21 +0900

Hi Kim, I too am looking forward to rockbox for the sansa e200. I think
at this stage I would say it's about 20% completed. Who knows if or
when it will be completed, but I would guess 6 months to a year. I've
got it on my Sansa in dual boot mode and I'll keep an eye on
development, but I think it will be a while.

Osaka, Japan