Subject: Re: Boot loader?

Re: Boot loader?

From: greg <greg.joseph_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:55:21 +0900

I've got it going here, but there's really not much point in it unless
you can help with development. There are very few things working at
this point. Take a look here, but a word of caution--read the warnings
and the troubleshooting section first. I bricked mine rather quickly
and it took a while to revive.

Cheers,
greg
osaka