Subject: RE: windows won't detect my ipod

RE: windows won't detect my ipod

From: daniel dalton <>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 19:30:14 +1100

This is what happens when I connect the ipod to a computer. First the
apple icon appears.
Then loading rockbox bootloader info comes up. Then it quickly shows the
file & folder view in the rockbox firmware.
Next a picture of usb cable then apple icon appears again and then
it displays with a picture of an ipod with an
exclamation mark
I have tried the ipod in a few different USB ports as well as on another
So does anyone know how I could fix this?
Is it possible that when I was installing the rockbox bootloader that
the apple firmware could have been removed?
I do remember it saying something about moving partitions but I don't
really know what this was about.
Thank you for all the help I have got.
skype daniel_3680
If you add me to skype or msn please send me an email telling me who you